Hydraulic Cap Seals
Rod & Piston Cap Seal
Dura-Cap™ design is used when exceptional wear life is required under high pressure applications. The Dura-Cap™ Cap Seal profile distributes the contact load provided by the elastomer compared to the O-ring energizer profile. This design is used in high pressure hydraulic applications. This will fit into Mil-G-5514 or AS4716 standard seal hardware dimensions. Inquire for non-standard glands.
Cap Seal Features
- Bi-directional Piston Seal
- One piece piston gland construction
- Extended Service Life
- High Pressure Hydraulics
What are Hydraulic Cap Seals?
Dura-Cap™ seals can be manufactured in many different Duron™ materials and are specified based on your conditions and parameters. For a complete proposal, submit a request for quote and we will respond, immediately.
- Low Profile elastomeric energized with DuronTM sealing surface
- Elastomeric energizer must be selected based on fluid media and temperature
- Duron™ material is determined by the hardware material and application speed
- Anti-blow by side notches may be specified
- Mini-grooves option available
Cap Seal Applications
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Fluid Controls Metering Pistons
- Hydraulic Flight Controls
- Hydraulic Rod Seal
- Helicopter Flight Controls
- Landing Gear Seals
Request A Quote Online Or Call Us At 866.429.2536