Duro-Glide® Piston Seal
Duro-Glide™ is a bi-directional piston seal or may also be used as a rod seal. The dynamic seal material is made from Duron® PTFE filled material energized by an elastomer O-ring. The Duron® polymer sealing device is used to lower the seal friction and also contributes to improve seal life in pneumatic non-lubricated air or hydraulic cylinder sealing applications. Please consult us for proper material selection.
Why Duro-Glide™ Seals?
- Bi-directional piston seal
- One piece piston gland construction
- Non-lubricated service
- Extended service life
- High pressure hydraulic systems
What are Duro-Glide™ Seals?
Duro-Glide™ seals are available in many different Duron® materials and are specified based on your conditions and parameters. For a complete proposal, submit a Request for Quote and we will respond, immediately.
- Machined Duron® sealing element
- O-ring energized
- Installed into full O-ring grooves construction with a modification to the groove depth
- Selecting the O-ring energizer elastomer material depends on the temperature ranges and fluid media must be compatible with the elastomer compound being used in the application.
- Pressure side notches are available
- Mini -grooves are available
Where are Duro-Glide™ Seals Used?
- Pneumatic Air Cylinder Rod & Piston Seals
- Spool Valve
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Metering Pistons
- Hydraulic Press
- Shock Absorber
- Hydraulic Rod & Piston Seals
Request A Quote Online Or Call Us At 866.429.2536