Spring-energized PTFE Engineered Seal Applications
- Spring energized seals replace conventional elastomeric seals where the service conditions are beyond their operating capabilities.
- Special materials for wide applications
- Uniquely designed for your specific application
- Multiple spring configuration
- Multiple component seals
- Wide range of sizes
- Self-lubricating and can be used in dry environments
- Wide operating temperature range from -450°F to 600°F (-268°C to 315°C)
- Pressure conditions from high vacuum to high pressure (50,000 psi)*
- Excellent chemical compatibility
- Designed, engineered and machined to fit
- The spring enhances performance by :
- Allowing for tolerance variation and run-out
- Overcoming thermal expansion/contraction
- Compensating for wear to increase the useful life of the seal.
PTFE Encapsulated Seal
for FDA Service
What are Duruseal® Spring-energized Engineered seals?
Duruseals® are composed of a Duron® seal jacket and an energizer. We offer a wide range of Duron® and energizer materials, as well as configurations to satisfy your conditions and parameters. For a complete proposal, submit a request for quote and we will respond, immediately.
Contact our technical sales staff today to discuss your application's operating, hardware, and commercial conditions to develop the best performing seal solution.
*Pressure capability is based on operating temperature. Consult PSI engineering to get a recommendation or seal back-up chart.
Request A Quote Online Or Call Us At 866.429.2536